It is important to take care of your new Eyelash Extensions. With proper care your natural lashes will remain healthy and strong. Some important things to remember on how to care for your lashes:
- Do not immerse lashes in heavy water for 12 to 24 hours after any application (light mist is fine). This will actually remove any chemicals from the glue and lessen any chance of reaction.
- Avoid running water directly on your lashes when in the shower - do not stand with your eye/lashes directly under the shower head. After showering brush/comb gently through your lashes starting at the middle and going upwards. Do not comb from the root of the lashes - this may cause your natural lashes and extensions to be pulled out prematurely.
- Avoid hot steam or sauna immediately afterwards. Allow enough time for glue to bond to the lashes.
- Do not rub your eyes/lashes.
- Sleep on your back! Not only good for your lashes but keeps wrinkles away.
- If applying lash extension safe mascara only, do so from middle to tip, avoid root area.
- Do not be afraid to touch your lashes. Your lashes need to be cleaned, especially if wearing makeup.
- Use water based makeup remover only! A gentle liquid or foam cleaner with your finger tips or lint free cotton pad.
- Do not use mechanical eyelash curler. This can cause breakage and pull out your extensions along with the natural lash.
- Do not pull on your lashes. This may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely.
- Enjoy your lashes, no one will know unless you want them to :)