Taking Great Lengths in Beauty and Service
Our Eyelash Extensions are semi-permanent, individually applied and water proof. During your consultation your eyelash extensions will be uniquely customized to fit your desired look. Your lashes will be applied by a licensed, certified lash specialist. While lying down with your eyes closed, in a relaxing setting your extensions are applied one by one to an individual natural lash. All products used are specially designed for each service and of the highest quality and standards.
With a Variety of lengths, curls and thickness to choose from you can help create the look you've always wanted. This is the application that started it all, and is still very popular. We apply these synthetic lashes one by one to your natural lashes and a glamorous dramatic, or beautifully subtle look will be created.
Recommended fills 2 to 3 weeks
This lash application is often used for someone with sparse lashes or someone who wants more control over the amount of volume applied. Volume lash applications require a specialized technique with intricate precision. This revolutionary application allows for 2 to 6 very fine lashes to be applied to a single natural eyelash virtually weightlessly. Giving you beautifully soft, voluminous lashes that could not be achieved through the classic one to one application.
Recommended fills 2 to 4 weeks
100% Mink extensions are feather soft and very in size and length organically. These lashes are applied one to one creating an amazingly natural and elegant look that's perfect for adding length to fine lashes.
Recommended fills 2 to 3 weeks
4D Volume Eyelash Extensions
Full Set $235.00 1 to 1.5 hours, first time appointment
Extended Fill $115.00 1 to 1.15 hours, when scheduled every 4+ weeks
Regular Fill $78.00 45 minutes to 1 hour, when scheduled every 2-3 weeks
Mini Fill $58.00 30 minutes, when scheduled every 1-1.5 weeks
Package of 5 4D Volume fills $340.00
Classic Eyelash Extensions
Full Set $165.00 up to 1.30 hours first time appointment
Extended Fill $85.00 1 to 1.15 hours, when scheduled every 4+ weeks
Regular Fill $65.00 45 minutes to 1 hour, when scheduled every 2-3 weeks
Mini Fill $45.00 30 minutes, when scheduled every 1-1.5 weeks
Package of 5 Classic fills $275.00
Mink Eyelash Extensions
Full Set $225.00 up to 1.30 hours, first time appointment
Extended Fill $110.00 1 to 1.15 hours, when schedule every 4 + weeks
Regular Fill $75.00 45 minutes to 1 hour, when scheduled every 2-3 weeks
Mini Fill $55.00 30 minutes, when scheduled every 1-1.5 weeks
Package of 5 Mink fills $325.00
Bottom Eyelash Extensions
Bottom lash $3.00 per lash 30 minutes, (number of lashes very depending on eye shape and desired look)
Eyelash Extension Removal
Eyelash Extension removal starting at $45.00 30 minutes
It is important to take care of your new Eyelash Extensions. With proper care your natural lashes will remain healthy and strong. Some important things to remember on how to care for your lashes:
- Do not immerse lashes in heavy water for 12 to 24 hours after any application (light mist is fine). This will actually remove any chemicals from the glue and lessen any chance of reaction.
- Avoid running water directly on your lashes when in the shower - do not stand with your eye/lashes directly under the shower head. After showering brush/comb gently through your lashes starting at the middle and going upwards. Do not comb from the root of the lashes - this may cause your natural lashes and extensions to be pulled out prematurely.
- Avoid hot steam or sauna immediately afterwards. Allow enough time for glue to bond to the lashes.
- Do not rub your eyes/lashes.
- Sleep on your back! Not only good for your lashes but keeps wrinkles away.
- If applying lash extension safe mascara only, do so from middle to tip, avoid root area.
- Do not be afraid to touch your lashes. Your lashes need to be cleaned, especially if wearing makeup.
- Use water based makeup remover only! A gentle liquid or foam cleaner with your finger tips or lint free cotton pad.
- Do not use mechanical eyelash curler. This can cause breakage and pull out your extensions along with the natural lash.
- Do not pull on your lashes. This may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely.
- Enjoy your lashes, no one will know unless you want them to :)
A Few Facts and Suggestions
How Long Will My Eyelash Extensions Last?
Your eyelash extensions can last indefinitely with proper care and maintenance. Eyelashes grow in and fall out in a cycles, approximately every 6 to 8 weeks. When a natural lash matures and falls out, a new lash has already been growing and quickly replaces it. This process is constant and at any given moment our many natural lashes are at different stages of maturity. Some are just growing in, while others are ready to shed. People typically shed 1 to 5 natural lashes a day, depending on their individual growth cycle. With shorter natural lashes, this growing and shedding cycle is virtually unnoticeable.
How Often Should I Schedule Re-lash Appointments?
There are many variables to consider regarding routine lash fills. Many quests return every 2 to 3 weeks. The most important thing to remember is that typically you don't want to lose more than 50% of your lashes. Your lash appointments are timed services, the more you lose, the more time is needed to replace and maintenance them. So waiting to long in between fill could leave you with less lashes then you desire or even require a full set appointment. Theres a suggested re-lashing time guide under every service option that you can choose to follow. You may find this helpful as well, until you get familiar with your specific lash needs.
Remember that we are here to guide you through this experience, and excited to do so, weather this is your first time or you are already familiar with lashes. So please ask us as many questions as you need to. Im sure there will be new and exciting things to come with lashes, and we are so happy to share our professional knowledge with you!